If Hope Valley is on your list of favorite places to get outside, consider pitching in to clean it up. Great chance to do so Saturday, Sep. 9.
According to the blurb on their website, “The Alpine Watershed Group hosts this annual event in partnership with a variety of local agencies and community groups, including Alpine County, Friends of Hope Valley, and the Carson Water Subconservancy District.”
What’s on tap? Take your pick:
– Hope Valley Willow Planting and Bank Stabilization
– Grover State Park – Native Garden and Weed Pull
– Bear Valley Trout Spawning Protection
– Markleeville Creek Heritage Park Enhancement
– Storm Drain Stenciling in Markleeville
Great time to give back to a spectacular place, meet old friends and new, and have a fun filled and rewarding day in the mountains.
Posted in Outdoor Recreation